The vacancy below exist for immediate employment in an indigenous energy services company that provides integrated client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
POSITION: SOLAR ENGINEER (REF. SE 002)
Job Objectives: To enhance business performance by providing power solutions and consultancy services to clients in the oil & gas, power, manufacturing and other industrial sectors at a premium.
- Identify business opportunities and prepare (tendered and untendered) proposals for power and renewable energy projects
- Design or coordinate design of photovoltaic (PV) or solar thermal systems, including system components, for residential and commercial buildings.
- Prepare detailed schedules of work, feasibility studies and cost estimates; for solar projects; negotiable service agreements and manage associated costs and revenues
- Carry out site Inspections and surveys, rehabilitation and testing of solar energy and power facilities; designing and selecting equipment and assessing on renewable energy technologies
- Identify solar system issues through field inspections and the study of maps, diagrams, and graphs
- Provide risk and integrity management emergency repairs & maintenance, & surveillance
- The Solar Engineer will provide final bids, proposals, and RFIs, and provide support during construction and commissioning.
- Maintain design and proposal requirements, knowledge of codes and standards, design procedures, methods and process, improve efficiency of project development and project selection process.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering, MBA will be an added advantage
- Registered member of NSE and COREN
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience
Method of Applying
All interested applicants should email their CVs quoting the Ref. Code as the subject matter to email@example.com stating current salary, expected salary, required notice period in the body of the email.
These vacancies will close on 5th January, 2018
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).