We are an indigenous Company with Head Office located in Lagos State; seeking to hire qualified, experienced, self-motivated, innovative and hardworking professionals to fill the following positions:
Product Branding Managers – (PBM – 01)
- Candidate must possess HND/B.Sc. Degree in Marketing or related field
- Must possess not less than seven (7) years working experience in FCMG both Dairy products and Tomato paste with good analytical mind and problem solving skills.
- MBA & CIM will be an added advantage
- To market and sell company services and products
- Maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements
- Maintain and management of the clientele database
- Developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets and analysing business opportunities
- Appoint distributors and business expansion in line with company’s strategy
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Good communication, presentation, organisational and people skills’
- In-depth knowledge of products and market trends
- Ability to work under pressure
- Educational /Professional Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics etc with progressive financial experience.
- Must have a professional certification (ACA/ACCA).
- Must possess not less than five (5) years and above experience in either Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Agro Allied industries.
Finance Managers – (FM- 02)
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Ability to track the company’s financial status and performance
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Understand and adherence to financial regulations and legislation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven work experience as a Financial Manager or similar role
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel and Accounting software
- Good knowledge of Audit, Recovery, Taxation and corporate finance in well-structured organization
- Time management abilities
- Problem-solving skills and initiative at highly developed level strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of corporate finance principles, and procedures
- Good knowledge of financial modeling
Educational /Professional Qualification & Experience
- BSC/ HND Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Must possess not less than 10 years and above experience in CNG business or similar industry
- Possession of professional certification is an added advantage.
Head of Operation- (HOP-03)
- Execute and achieve set targets to ensure smooth and consistent growth
- Develop strategies to increase production utilization.
- Oversee, monitor and track all conversion and installation of Engineering activities with partners to include inventory and repairs.
- Ensure continuous reduction in all operational costs and optimization of resources.
- Track performance against objective regularly and initiate corrective measures
- Forecast short and long term operational requirements.
- Optimization of truck visitation to station.
- Constant reviews and planning with station manager and other key team players reporting to the General Manager.
- Broad knowledge of safety systems and procedures
- Good communication and strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to balance production, maintenance and customer needs
- Highly motivated, results oriented, driven
- Remuneration is highly attractive and negotiable.
Interested persons who possess the above requirements should forward their CV with cover letter using the JOB TITLE and CODE as subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th January, 2018.