Vacancies: Front Desk Officer, General Manager
We are a group with interest in the Steel fabrication, Civil Engineering Construction, Hospitality, Security, Food & Beverages, Real Estate, Agro Allied Services and General Trading, seeking to fill the positions of General Manager and Front Desk Officer.
Position: General Manager;
Reporting to – CEO
Oversees organization daily operation
- Managing organization budget and personnel
- Managing quality assurance and control of the organization
- Formulate and administer policies e.g employee conducts and discipline
- Evaluate departments performance through examination of revenue, cost and sales Hire, assign, reassign departmental heads and supervisors
- Plan and allocate assets such as Equipment, material and personnel
- Ability to resolve all conflicts internal and external
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing good ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing systems
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. etc
- Bachelor degree/HND with engineering background
- Master in Business Administration and other professional certifications
- Verse in computer applications e.g Microsoft office, primavera, outlook etc
- No more than 40years of age
- Able to work with or little supervision
- Able to work in remote areas and travel at short notice
- Preferable male candidate
Position: Front Desk Officer:
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Arrange travels and accommodation
- Administration of company database
- Managing office supplies and stocks
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs.
- BSC. /HND in Business Administration/other related fields from recognised institutions
- 5 years experience and Proficiency in Microsoft word/excel
- Have customer service background
- Preferably a female
- Age between 25 and 30 years
Entry closes 8th February, 2018
and all applications should be forwarded to: email@example.com