Our client is an independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas Industry and seeks to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the following positions as a result of its expansion and development programmes:
POSITION: GENERAL MANAGER, RESERVOIR/ PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
The General Manager, Reservoir/Production Engineering must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P company. He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore / swamp production, reservoir and production engineering, reservoir performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, economic evaluation and production forecasting. The candidate must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company. Must have worked in a managerial position for at least 10 years in a reputable E&P company.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of operations management.
- In depth knowledge of Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
- Must be capable of applying operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Must have experience in field development plans, execution and management
- Must have a proven ability to plan / lead projects and must be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-tasking team
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Must be capable of representing the company with regulatory and government agencies.
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Ensure company’s compliance with all regulations from relevant regulatory agencies.
POSITION: SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER
The Senior Reservoir Engineer must have a good knowledge of technical practices and principles within reservoir engineering including but not limited to reservoir performance analysis, optimization of fields, development planning, economic evaluation, reserves evaluation and production engineering;
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in Reservoir Engineering in the oil industry with an E & P Operator
- Must have experience in field development planning and well / project economic evaluation
- Interpret reservoir data, plots and graphs, and apply models to characterize reservoir or field properties. Run well/project economic evaluations, field development planning, decline curve analysis
- Identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve additions and develop reservoir performance predictions. Prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volumes
- Carry out reservoir surveillance, analysis, develop dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets
- Work with partners and regulatory agencies to gain alignment on well locations, data acquisition
- Identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve additions
- Develop reservoir performance predictions. Prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volume
- Ensure reservoir and production due diligence on potential farm-ins and acquisitions
How to Apply: Only qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 6th February 2017 with position applied for as subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted