Group Head Asset Management
- A financial services institution with several subsidiaries has vacancy for Group Head Asset Management
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the Group Head Asset Management shall have responsibility for overall investment and asset management of all subsidiaries of the Group; Establish suitable mutual funds for direct marketing; identify third party asset management opportunities and manage the relationship on a continuous basis;
- Identify suitable source of long-term capital for the Group, among other functions.
- Bachelors degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Possession of CFA qualification is an advantage.
- 15 years cognate experience in the financial services industry with particular focus on investment banking, financial markets and asset management, of which 5 of those years must be at senior management level.
- Sound knowledge of business strategy and ability to exercise good judgment, initiative and discretion at all times.
- Hands-on experience in managing a company’s securities, real estate and other assets.
If you meet the requirements, please send your curriculum vitae within two weeks of this publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the position title as subject of the mail on or before 30th January, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email and/or SMS to the telephone number provided.