Vacancies: Head- Corporate Services, Agency Manager, Agency Supervisors
A frontline Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), due to restructuring and expansion in its business activities, requires the services of self-motivated and target-driven professionals to fill the vacant positions of Head, Corporate Services, Agency Manager and Agency Supervisors.
Position: Head, Corporate Services – Lagos
Education /Work Experience/ Skills
- A good university degree/HND in any field. A postgraduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Managing the Administrative & Logistics functions; IT functions; and Branding & Communications functions
- Ability to manage third party vendors.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Monitoring regulations by government and professional regulatory bodies to ensure that the Company abides by general best practices and standards.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years- experience in a well- structured organization with at least 3 years at Management Level.
- Age: 35 – 45 years.
- Good IT knowledge
- Membership of professional bodies such as NIPR, CIA, NIM etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English and time management skills.
Position: Agency Manager– Lagos
Education/Work Experience/ Skills
- A good university degree/HND in any field. A postgraduate degree with relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Insurance Agency Operations.
- Ability to recruit and retain Sales Agents
- Practical intelligence and ability to handle different sales related situations.
- Performance oriented and goal driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good rapport with team members.
- Excellent written & spoken English and time management skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Good supervisory skills
- Good knowledge of the HMO industry.
Position: Agency Supervisors (Abuja, Ibadan, PH, Kano, Kaduna, Onitsha & Aba)
Education /Work Experience/ Skills:
- A good university degree/HND in any field.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 Years experience in sales and coordination of Insurance Sales Agents
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to supervise the Agency Operations of preferred location
- A good knowledge of preferred location
- Excellent communication skills to convince prospective clients
- Result oriented, goal-driven and ready to meet set targets
- A well organized person who is also a good team player
How to Apply:
Applicants should send Application & Resume to: email@example.com using the preferred position & location as the subject of the email. Application closes on 6th February, 2018.