We are Recruiting for Integrated Engineering firm; we seek to engage the most qualified candidates for the following Job openings:
POSITION: PROJECT ACCOUNTANT REF: PA
- Assist with strategic planning/forecasting of project financials.
- Assist with project audits.
- 8+ years’ experience as an accountant, preferably within the construction industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- ACA or ACTA preferred
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE REF; BDE
- Minimum of first degree in Civil Engineering with 2nd Class upper honours from a reputable university
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills
- MBA Degree is a MUST
POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER REF; PM
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Excellent Project Management and organisational skills with the ability to influence at all levels for the achievement of desired results
- A Minimum of first degree in Business related field
- MBA is a MUST
- Work experience in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent report writing skill
- Critical thinking and problem solving and organizational skills. Excellent business management and developmental skills
- Good interpersonal and team build
- Remunerations, terms and conditions of employment are competitive, motivational and negotiable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should forward their updated Curriculum Vitae quoting Job reference numbers as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org