GEORGE CAUL LIMITED
An indigenous vegetable manufacturing company located in LAGOS & KOGI STATE has vacancies to recruit exceptional talents with a high level of initiative. Please do not apply if you are not willing to interview for your selected position at the plant site at KOGI & LAGOS.
- O-Level / OND / Trade Test Certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience with milling and lathe machines.
- O-Level / Trade Test Certificate.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Must have knowledge of maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of mechanical, hydraulic and diesel-powered equipment.
- Skill level requirement should vary between troubleshooting and preventive maintenance to component replacement.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science/Tech/Engineering field
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advance communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Ability to create reports and also interpret data
- Project Management Skills
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role will be of added advantage.
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject, not later than 8TH January, 2018.