GEORGE CAUL LIMITED
An indigenous vegetable manufacturing company located in LAGOS & KOGI STATE has vacancies to recruit exceptional talents with a high level of initiative. Please do not apply if you are not willing to interview for your selected position at the plant site at KOGI & LAGOS.
SALES & MARKETING OFFICER
- B.SC / HND in Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience in the vegetable oil industry.
- Responsible for the efficient monitoring of daily activities and innovations in the vegetable oil market.
- To develop new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls/marketing With existing customers to increase sales Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines Ensure sales targets are met.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Keeping abreast of the market.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
- BSC /HND in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry
- Minimum of 5 years relevant Experience
- B.ENG / HND / OND / Trade Test Certificate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Must have skills/knowledge of power ratings of equipment, earthing and electrical power consumption.
- Must be able to re-wire burnt electrical motors and other electrical equipment.
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject, not later than 8TH January, 2018.