First Class Group Limited (FCGL), an integrated Refrigeration and Air conditioning company specializing in the installation and maintenance of High Precision Air conditioning units (HPAC’s), VRV & VRF units and Chillers, requires for employment a dynamic Individual to join its business development department.
Position: Business Development Manager
The successful candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Be a strategic thinker with exceptional analytical, presentation and communication skills;
- Have a strong understanding of the Nigerian Refrigeration & A/C industry.
- Be capable of identifying potential, building and maintaining strong business relationships with potential clients.
- Possess significant track record and experience in the Nigerian R&A industry;
- Have a good technical understanding of HVAC, VRV, Chillers and other Refrigeration solutions.
- Be willing to travel (even at short notices) within Nigeria.
- Be a very good team player capable of working without supervision
- New business development and lead generation
- Achieving sales, specification & profitability targets.
- Forecasting and analyzing industry trends.
- Develop and regularly review strategic account plan for territories across Nigeria. Utilize market data to analyze and identify growth opportunities
- Ensure strategic planning and forecasting strategies are implemented to grow and contribute to the company’s overall objectives.
- Develop a customer-centric culture of prompt and efficient responses to customers requests
Qualification & Experience
- The successful candidate must poses a BSC or HND in a relevant Engineering field
- An MBA (or) other sales certifications will definitely be an advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years Sales/specific industry experience is required. Ability to use Microsoft’s Power point, Excel, Word and AutoCAD to develop and manage proposals, will definitely be of added advantage
Remuneration will be attractive and based on Applicant’s experience and authenticated track record.
Interested candidates should please forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com on or before February 15, 2018. (NB: All applications /submitted Curriculum Vitae must specify “Business Development Manager”