We are a leading conglomerate in West Africa, and in the process of building a world-class, five star hotel in Lagos.
We require the services of an experienced hotel Project Director with astute entrepreneurial skills. Under the direction of the Group Executive Director, the prospect will be a service-oriented, career-minded leader with exceptional project management experience in the construction/ hospitality industry; and with specific high-rise building experience.
An attractive and internationally competitive remuneration package, a pleasant working environment with good perquisites and prospects await the successful candidate.
Director, Hotel Project Development
Qualifications & Skill
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Architecture, Estate Management, Building Technology, Civil Engineering or other related fields of study. Prince 2 or PMP Certification will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software applications, including Autocad, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office, etc.
- Excellent Negotiating, Organizational and Communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, multi task and willing to travel
- Minimum of 18 years cognate experience with comprehensive knowledge of hospitality development, hotel operations and product quality
- Demonstrated success and advancement in a real estate related field
- Competence in project management
- Vast Experience in design and construction
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes/health and safety etc.)
- Versatility in dealing with Nigerian government agencies and parastatals
- Participate in all design and construction projects (new, renovation, expansion, acquisition, disposition) related to hotel
- Lead the project team through the construction and final close out of assigned projects
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the executive team, consultants, site engineers, employees, trade partners, and suppliers throughout the projects
- Maintain an active and timely updated deal log and provide communication to the Group Executive Director on status and evaluation of business transactions
- Develop and maintain the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Work with various internal and external departments, agencies and external suppliers to direct their activities in support of the hotel desired outcomes
- Lead regular project meetings
- Maintain, track and report all financial aspects of project including budgets, forecasts and billings
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, not later than 27th February, 2018 to email@example.com using the reference of the position as the subject of the mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.