We are a leading conglomerate in West Africa, and in the process of building a world-class, five star hotel in Lagos. We require the services of an experienced hotel Project Director with astute entrepreneurial skills. Under the direction of the Group Executive Director, the-prospect will be a service-oriented, career-minded leader with exceptional project management experience in the construction/ hospitality industry; and with specific high-rise building experience.
An attractive and internationally competitive remuneration package, a pleasant working environment with good perquisites and prospects await the successful candidate.
DIRECTOR, HOTEL PROJECTS DEVELOPMENT
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Architecture, Estate Management, Building Technology, Civil Engineering or other related fields of study. Prince 2 or PMP Certification will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software applications, including Autocad, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office, etc,
- Excellent Negotiating, Organizational and Communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, multi task and willing to travel
- Minimum of 18 years cognate experience with comprehensive knowledge of hospitality development, hotel operations and product quality Demonstrated success and advancement in a real estate related field
- Competence in project management Vast Experience in design and construction Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes/health and safety etc.)
- Versatility in dealing with Nigerian government agencies and parastatals
- Participate in all design and construction projects (new, renovation, expansion, acquisition, disposition) related to hotel
- Lead the project team through the construction and final close out of assigned projects
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the executive team, consultants, site engineers, employees, trade partners, and suppliers throughout the projects
- Maintain an active and timely updated deal log and provide communication to the Group Executive Director on status and evaluation of business transactions
- Develop and maintain the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Work with various internal and external departments, agencies and external suppliers to direct their activities in support of the hotel desired outcomes
- Lead regular project meetings
- Maintain, track and report all financial aspects of project including budgets, forecasts and billings
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, not later than 23rd February 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position as the subject of the mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.