FARM MANAGER in an Indigenous food and agribusiness company
An indigenous food and agribusiness company requires the services of a FARM MANAGER.
- B.Sc. Agriculture, Agronomy, Crop Science or any related field and with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Crop Farming and Greenhouse Management.
- Adequate knowledge of relevant Agriculture software
- Must have a strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent farm management best practice skills to ensure profitability and steady growth of the business.
- Optimal knowledge of key performance areas related to agribusiness. These include soil management, disease control, seed and fertilizer and weed control.
- Outstanding maintenance culture of all farm equipment
- Sound managerial skills to manage human resources for optimal performance.
- Must be a self-starter.
REMUNERATION IS HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE, BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Interested persons with the above requirements should forward their CVs to the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 27th February 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.