We are a leading Oil & Gas and FMCG conglomerate in West Africa, and Top Player in the Gas sub-sector with over 7 Trillion cubic feet of P1/P2 Gas reserve. Gas being the future of Power and Energy, we require the services of very senior, experienced and versatile professional as Group General Manager, Gas Development.
The position will attract highly competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant work environment and bright career prospects.
Position: Group General Manager, GAS DEVELOPMENT
- Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Lead and develop Gas production and delivery Gas from the wellhead to the market.
- Develop the Sales Team to support business strategies and to deliver profitable sales growth.
- Recommend and implement any changes needed to align the teams with the overall business strategy.
- Create and sustain effective collaborative partnerships and business drivers.
- Provide leadership in the development of gas infrastructure from the wellhead
- Drive gas development with the primary aim to monetizing all gas in Group Assets
- Cooperate with the Company’s E&P functions to develop the full potential of gas in Group Assets Determine and implement the most appropriate market structures to achieve revenue goals, secure new business opportunities and win customers.
- Provide strategic direction for the overall operations of various business units to achieve corporate goals.
- Advise on business direction, completion and market trends, in eluding technology trends.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Postgraduate qualification in Business Administration, Marketing and/or any other relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, leadership, selling and communication skills.
- Ability to apply operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize opportunities Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Risk and Financial Management.
- High entrepreneurial and customer centric orientation.
- Proven ability to plan/lead projects and work under pressure
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Above 40 years of age with minimum of 18 years progressive Oil and Gas Engineering, Operational, Sales/Marketing & Managerial experience with a minimum of 8 years at Senior Management level in a reputable and relevant organization.
- Vast experience and direct involvement in Gas Development from the surface to the Market.
- Proven experience in Oil and Gas field and facilities engineering as well as project management.
- Seamless combination of field engineering with sniffing opportunities for Gas supplies, with a view to monetizing Gas and its derivatives to relevant industrial end users.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with channel partners, business drivers and corporate users.
- Vast commercial experience with proven track record of achievement in driving business volume and sales revenues.
- Experience with financial analysis, pricing and cost analysis of various products.
- Handling critical assignments with tangible success.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
To apply, please quote the corresponding reference number as the subject and email your CV (prepared as a Microsoft Word documents) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, email address and scanned passport size photograph to us at: gasggm31agmail.com Applications and CVâ€™s should be sent not later than 27th February 2018
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.