MARKETERS/SALES REPRESENTATIVE, FREELANCE MARKETERS, DISPATCH RIDERS AND DRIVERS NEEDED AT NEWSPAPER ESTABLISHMENT.
A foremost Newspaper establishment based in Lagos with branches spread across the country is in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Position: EXPERIENCED MARKETERS/SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Economics or any others Social Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years sales and marketing in a reputable establishment.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in all relevant software.
- Must be able to work with less supervision.
- Must be ready to work in any part of the country.
Position: FREELANCE MARKETERS
- Application should possess requisite academic training, minimum of an SSCE with little or no experience.
- In addition, applicants must be hard working, target driven with good communication skills (written and oral).
- Matured candidates with verifiable related work exposure may also apply.
Position: DISPATCH RIDERS AND DRIVERS
- Interested Candidates must possess a valid Nigeria Driver’s license.
- Applicants must be able to read and write Basic English.
- Must have a minimum experience of six (6) years in driving with a reputable organization/company and must have geographical knowledge of Lagos roads.
- Must be free of crime and criminality.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications with relevant documents are to be forwarded within two (2) weeks of this publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes February 28th, 2018.