We are a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicants for the following positions:
Position: QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECT0R/MICROBIOLOGIST
- Must have Bachelor Degree in any of the following fields: Microbiology, Chemical Engineering or equivalent Science or Engineering Courses.
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ work experience in a Manufacturing Organization particularly in Laboratory/Microbiology with knowledge in Laboratory Techniques and Equipment.
- Must have sound know how of Bacteria Agents with ability to carry out Standard Chemical Tests.
- Must have knowledge in interpreting Research Outcomes, Research Assignments and preparation of Research Reports with ability to perform Organizational Problem solving initiatives.
- Must be computer literate with statistical analysis ability, hardworking and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at any time of the week based on the demands of the job.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.
Position: TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (1ST LEVEL OF SENIOR STAFF)
- Be between the ages of 25 and 38 years old.
- Have a B.Sc. degree in Personnel Management or equivalent fields,
- Must have Certificates in Training and Development.
- Have good communication, writing & interpersonal skills and must be fluent in English Language.
- A minimum of sound experience of 5 years work experience in Training and Development in a reputable Organization.
- Professional Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) is very essential including Professional Membership of the Training and Development body in Nigeria.
- Must have strong Leadership, Management and Organizational Skills.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision and willing to work under pressure including being a Team Leader.
In addition, candidate must be honest, hardworking, able to demonstrate strong personal qualities of responsibility and self-discipline.
MODE OF APPLICATION
For both positions, interested and qualified Applicants should forward Application Letters and CVs to the e-mail address below within Two (2) weeks from this publication date:
Head, Human Resources/Admin
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3-7 Metal Box Road, Ogba, Lagos.
PMB 21588, Ikeja, Lagos.