The following vacancies exist for immediate employment in an indigenous energy services company that provides integrated client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager (Ref. BDM 001)
Job Objectives: To carry out business development activities and ensure growth in revenue generation by identifying leads, developing relationships and creating awareness for our portfolio of services.
- Develop business marketing strategy, plans and budget
- Drive the formulation, execution, monitoring of company’s business development, market
- Penetration strategies and operating plans for enhancing business growth and operating efficiency.
- Identify the markets/business opportunity, trendsetter ideas and projects by researching industry and related events, publications, daily media, Nipex portal and also through existing clients Network with senior executives in relevant sectors with a view to developing new business
- Screen and propose potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and making recommendations
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by examining risks and potentials and estimating partner or client needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Visit potential customers and follow-up for new business
- Oversee tender and proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
- Liaise with divisional heads and ensure that appropriate and timely input is made to technical bids
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on industry trends to divisions and management
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Prepare weekly marketing reports on targets and achievements for the General Manager and Chief
- Executive Officer and/ other management staff
- Oversee all customer inquiries and requests and ensure they are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MBA an added advantage
- 13 years and above relevant work experience handling similar responsibilities.
- Registered member of NSE and COREN (optional)
Method of Applying;
All interested applicants should email their CVs quoting the Ref. Code as the subject matter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating current salary, expected salary, required notice period in the
Body of the email.
These vacancies will close on 2 March, 2018
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted