CHALLENGING POSITIONS IN OIL AND GAS COMPANY
A company which is based in Port-Harcourt requires highly experienced and qualified professionals to fill the following positions.
|Ref||Job Title||Qualification/experience & Responsibilities|
|LAN 1||Regional Finance Manager||· To provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial information for management decision.
· Preparation of regular financial planning reports; monthly profit and loss forecast, cashflow and variance analysis.
· Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets.
· Management of all Tax and Pension matters
· Delivering management accounting reports (cost of goods sold, profitability, cost center etc.)
· Technical and commercial Tender preparation.
· B.Sc/HND in Accounting
· 10 years post qualification experience.
· Professional accreditation (ACA, ACCA)
· Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting Software.
|LAN 2||Human Resources Officer||· Recommend solutions and assist as needed in solving day to day HR issues/problems.
· Support the management of discipline and grievance procedures.
· Human Resources Officer
· Experience in management of dispute resolution
· with community.
· Supporting policies reviews and implementation.
· Support the management of the performance process.
· A graduate with 5 years’ experience in HR Management and CIPM Certified.
· Ability to review resumes and employment
· Applications to identify skills and work experience which correspond to the position applied for.
The position offers a challenging career opportunity and carries an attractive remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate should send a full CV as an attachment using MS-Word format within on or before 22nd February, 2018 to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.