A leading Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Organisation in Lagos State desires to employ top management personnel to drive the business of the Organisation.
To anchor the overall activities of the organisation for effective performance in line with agreed strategic goals and to the expected high standards; as well as provide purposeful leadership for the organisation
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall development, promotion and administration of the organisation.
- Develop and secure approval for multi-year strategy, annual budget and operational plan to achieve corporate goals.
- Manage the budget within approved limits and ensure proper financial statements are provided promptly.
- Install and enforce transparent processes for competitive procurement.
- Develop appropriate processes to drive/raise efficiency.
- Implement initiatives to attract, develop and retain required Skills, as well as maintain a healthy talent and leadership pipeline.
- Create and sustain a high energy work environment, manage employee motivation and discipline, and lead from the front. Keep the relationship with external organisations on an even keel and with a focus on its priorities.
Education and Qualifications
- University degree in any discipline from a recognised institution
- Membership of the relevant professional bodies.
- Postgraduate degree or MBA.
- A degree in Law if the first degree is in another discipline.
- A person of good repute with wide knowledge and experience in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Ten years cognate experience and knowledge of managing significant responsibilities in a large organisation or in the
- Alternative Dispute Resolution environment.
- Proven capacity to execute major enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Ability to champion change management initiatives.
- Very high level of proficiency in the use of IT tools for data analysis, presentations, reports, research and communication.
- Experience in a multicultural environment.
- Keen interest in managing diversity.
- Ability to offer lucid and convincing explanations that move
Qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: DRExecutivevacancies@gmail.com not later than 28th March 2018