Jigawa State Institute of Information Technology, Kazaure
P.M.B 5002, Kazaure, Jigawa State
Vacancy for the Post of Director Works and Physical Planning
Internal and External Advertisement
Following the approval of the Institute’s Governing Council, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy of Director Works and Physical Planning in the Jigawa State Institute of Information Technology, Kazaure.
The Director Works and Physical planning
The Director works is the head of physical planning department and responsible to the Rector for the general control of the department. He is also responsible for preparing budget, planning, controlling the technical activities of the works and physical planning of the Institution and any other duties as may be assigned by the management.
The candidate for the post is expected to possess the following qualifications:
(1) Candidate must have a good Masters Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Survey and other relevant field plus 18 years post qualification cognate experience.
(2) A good holder of Doctorate Degree in relevant field from a recognized Institution of higher learning with at least 14 years post qualification cognate experience.
(3) Must provide evidence of registration with reputable professional body in the relevant cadre.
(4) Candidate must be IT competent.
(5) He must be of good conduct with good track record of service.
Terms of appointment /Condition of Service
The appointment is for a term of two (2) years in the first instance and renewable for another term of two (2) years only and no more. The salary is consolidated as applied to Jigawa State Tertiary Education
Method of Application
(1) Interested candidates should send their applications with ten copies of their curriculum vitae and credentials to the office of the Registrar, Jigawa State Institute of Information Technology, Kazaure not later than 9th March, 2018.
(2) Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview
(3) Non-indigenes may be considered on contract basis