A leading Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Organisation in Lagos State desires to employ top management personnel to drive the business of the Organisation.
Position: Head of Corporate Services
To manage the entire administrative support machinery to create a high performance environment. Manage the training and enrolment of competent Neutrals to meet the needs of the Organisation. Monitor and report Quality of Service. Develop and manage modern templates for manpower planning, recruitment, orientation, performance management, career development, as well as motivation and related programs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Anchor the training, enrolment and continuous development of Neutrals, direct on-boarding, and training/professional development interventions.
- Manage the administrative machinery to create high performance environment.
- Develop appropriate systems to drive/raise operational efficiency.
- Maintain a high energy work environment, and anchor employee communication, performance management, motivation and discipline.
Education & Qualifications
- University degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Six to ten years cognate experience of managing significant HR or Admin responsibilities in a mid-size organisation. Proven capacity in executing major companywide initiatives.
- Ability to champion change management initiatives.
- Very high level of proficiency in the use of IT tools for data analysis, presentations, reports, research and communication.
- Capable support for top management in designing systems & policies.
Qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: DRExecutivevacancies@gmail.com not later than 28th March 2018