A leading Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Organisation in Lagos State desires to employ top management personnel to drive the business of the Organisation.
POSITION; HEAD OF OPERATIONS
Deftly manage the Operations function, ensuring that all processes and stages are timorously and rigorously executed to achieve speedy resolution and closure of disputes, in pursuit of the overall goal of the organisation. Actively monitor the performance of Neutrals and report performance against targets
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on management of Operation process flow from the service of processes to a desirable conclusion of the case.
- Determine and control key elements and performance criteria of the operations function.
- Achieve agreed targets.
- Supervise the Registry, manage the Case Management team, and execute special programmes to agreed targets as a core element of strategy
Education & Qualifications:
- LLB, BL from a recognized institution and Law School
- Postgraduate degree or MBA is desirable.
- Membership of the relevant professional bodies.
- Seven to ten years cognate experience of managing significant responsibilities in a large organisation.
- Proven capacity to execute major enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Very high level of proficiency in the use of IT tools for data analysis, presentations, reports, research and communication.
Qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: DRExecutivevacancies@gmail.com not later than 28th March 2018