I.T MANAGER, ADMIN MANAGER, COMPUTER SYSTEM ANALYST, PERSONAL ASSISTANT in a foremost Newspaper house based in Lagos
A foremost Newspaper house based in Lagos with branches across the country is in need of suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions:
POSITION: I.T MANAGER
Applicant will be responsible for the supervision of the Management Information Services (MIS) department and provide necessary data to Management.
- BSc. or HND in Computer Science.
- 7-10 years working experience.
- Accounting experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP application preferable.
- Must possess good personality and communication skills.
- Interested applicants should also be experienced in the following programs;
- SOL Server 2012
- Crystal Reports II
- Visual Basic.Net
POSITION: ADMIN MANAGER
- B.Sc./HND in Business Study/Insurance with proven background in Insurance, Maintenance-all contributory and non-contributory Pensions and other welfare schemes.
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience.
- Must be computer literate with excellent communication ability.
Position: COMPUTER SYSTEM ANALYST
- B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science or related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
- Advance knowledge of Windows applications, Macintosh Apple systems and networking.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced work environment and odd operation, if exigencies demand.
Position: PERSONAL ASSISTANT (WITH SECRETARIAL BACKGROUND)
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND Secretarial Studies.
- At least three (3) years cognate experience in similar capacity in a reputable organization.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Package, Corel Draw and other relevant softwares.
- Age not more than 35 years.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send ONLY their curriculum vitae to:
email@example.com and boldly indicate the position being applied for at the top right-hand corner of their CV. Application closes 22nd March 2018