COMISSAO DA CEDEAO
COMMISSION DE LA CEDEAO
101, YAKUBU GOWON CRESCENT, ASOKORO DISTRICT.
FROM: 26/03/2018; TO: 26/04/2018
CLIENT: ECOWAS COMMISSION
TYPE: EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
RECRUITMENT OF AN INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT FOR EFFECTIVE ELECTRICAL PREVENTIVE PROGRAM IN THE ECOWAS COMMISSION BUILDING AT ASOKORO
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) represented by the ECOWAS Commission intends to recruit an individual consultant for Effective Electrical Preventive Program in the ECOWAS Commission Building at Asokoro.
(2) The objective of this assignment is to Reduce Electric Fire Hazards to Life and Property that can result from failure or malfunction of electrical components.
(3) Duties and responsibilities of the Consultants: Confined to substation, switchgear assemblies, main and sub distribution panels and associated power components/ gadgets. Also included are power cables, electrical power generating system, motor control centers, ground fault protection system, low and high voltage fuses, rotating equipment, lighting, wiring devices and utilization equipment and associated control, protective and monitoring devices
(4) The overall duration of the assignment is: Two (2) Months and will be carried out by one (1) individual consultant, responding to the profile below
(1) One (1) Electrical Engineer
The consultant must justify a proven track record for similar assignment (minimum of 2 similar assignments)
(5) The ECOWAS Commission now invites all interested eligible individual Consultant to submit their candidacy to provide the services described above in paragraph 2. The Consultants must produce a letter of expression of interest and their curriculum vitae, providing clear information on their experience and qualification for the assignment (CV + photocopy of each academic / Professional certificates; references of similar assignment demonstrating that they are qualified; description of their experiences and tasks in similar assignment, availability, and any other information useful for the accomplishment of this assignment etc).
Note that if individual consultants are proposed by firms, only the experience and qualifications of the individuals shall be used in the selection process, their corporate experience shall not be taken into account, and the contract, if given, will be signed with the proposed individuals.
(6) The selection will be done on the basis of a comparison of curricula vitae and the selected Consultant will be invited to produce Technical and Financial Proposals which will serve as the basis for negotiation for the conclusion of the Contract Agreement. ( Selection method: Individual Consultants based on the Consultants Qualification)
(7) Interested Consultants can obtain further information at the email address mentioned below during office hours: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm (GMT + 1), Nigerian time on working days:
(8) The Expressions of interest (1 Original and 3 copies) must be delivered in sealed envelopes and clearly marked: Recruitment of an individual consultant for Effective Electrical Preventive Program in the ECOWAS Commission Building at Asokoro, do not open except in presence of the ECOWAS Procurement Committee to the address below by Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 11.00 a.m (GMT+1), Nigeria Time. Expressions of Interest shall be submitted in English or French languages.
ECOWAS Tender Box is located in the Office of the Commissioner, General Administration & Conference, 5th Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, P. M. B. 401 Abuja, Nigeria.
Please note that electronic submissions are not accepted and therefore, will not be considered.
Must be fluent (reading, writing and speaking) in any of the ECOWAS Official Language (English; French or Portuguese). A good knowledge of the other official languages will be an advantage. This request for EOI can also be viewed on this website: http://www.ecowas.int/doing-business-in-ecowas/ecowas-procurement