A firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Fumigation/Pest control
Responsible for management and operations, including planning and administration, of all fumigation services in the assigned locations.
- Implement a comprehensive framing program for fumigation employees to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, strong customer service, and minimize risk.
- Ensure employees follow standard operating procedures, operate within label and legal compliance.
- Monitor the safe storage of fumigation chemicals as established by company and regulatory agencies. Ensure increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction, while improving the efficiency of manpower, equipment, and service routes.
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate quick and appropriate improvements.
- Develop new business opportunities.
- Participate in formulating and administering company policies.
- Additional duties will be assigned or deemed necessary for effective business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field Minimum of 5 years’ experience in fumigation/pest control. Certifications and/or licenses of expert training is required. Team Building Skills. Ability to develop and implement business strategies
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 28th March 2018