NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF REGISTRAR
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Registrar of the institution.
Salary: CONTEDISS 15
The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the institution. In addition, he shall serve as:
- Secretary to the Governing Council;
- Secretary to the Academic Board;
- Secretary to Statutory Committees;
- Responsible for keeping all the records and conduct correspondence of the College;
- Issuing Certificates or Statement of Results to graduands and
- Perform any cither functions as may be assigned by the Provost
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidates for the position of Registrar must have:
- Good honour degree (not less than second class lower division)
- He/She must have at least 15 years’ experience, five (5) of which must have been spent as Deputy Registrar in the College or similar Academic institutions.
- Possession of Master’s Degree or relevant administrative professional Certificate will be an additional advantage.
- The candidate must be Computer literate and be member of an administrative professional body.
- He/She must be of proven integrity, intellectually and professionally sound and have good human relations.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
The Registrar shall serve for a period of four (4) years in the first instance and may be re-appointed for a further period of four (4) years subject to satisfactory performance of his duties.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application should be submitted in fifteen (15) copies with updated curriculum vitae (CV) which must include the following information:
- Full Name
- Marital Status/number of children
- Date of Birth
- Nationality, State & Local Government Area of Origin
- E-mail and Postal Address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Educational qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic and Professional associations/bodies
- Work experience, status and salary
- Names and address of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the present employer. You are required to ask the referees to send confidential report on you to the same address.
The application should be forwarded to:
Niger State College of Agriculture,
P.M.B. 109, Mokwa, to reach him not later than 17th April, 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview/interaction at a later date.