Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Director of Administration in the University of Benin Teaching Hospital.
Position: Director of Administration
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree (Hons) in Arts, Social Science or Humanities or any other equivalent qualification.
- Membership of the IHSAN or possession of a Diploma/Certificate in Hospital Management or Planning or any degree in Administration M.Sc/MBA/Ph.D will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have up to fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experiÂence (preferably in a Teaching or Specialist Hospital).
- Candidate below the post of Deputy Director (CONHESS 14) or its equivalent need not to apply.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Successful candidate must share the Corporate Vision of the Hospital and shall be;
- The Chief Administrative Officer of the Hospital.
- The Secretary to the University of Benin Teaching Hospital Board of Management.
- Responsible to the Chief Medical Director for the day-to-day administrative work of the Hospital.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the Chief Medical Director or the Board of Management of the Hospital from time to time.
Conditions of Service and Remuneration
The post is Pensionable and Successful candidate shall be subject to the conditions of service and remunerations as are obtainable in other Federal Tertiary Hospitals/Public Service in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are required to enclose and submit twenty(20) copies of each of the following :-
- Typed written application.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopies of Certificates/testimonials and other relevant documents.
- Confidential Reports from three (3) named referees who should be requested by the candidate to forward their confidential reports in sealed envelopes to the Management.
- A composition of not more than 1,200 words on how the candidate wishes to key into the Corporate Vision of the Hospital.
Candidates should apply to:-
The Chief Medical Director, University of Benin Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 1111, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria
not later than 15th May, 2018.
No application shall be accepted after six weeks from the date of publication. Only applications of those shortlisted shall be acknowledged and invited for interview.
Note: This supersedes the previous advert of 7th February, 2018.