HEAD OF ALTERNATIVE AND DIGITAL CHANNELS NEEDED IN AN INSURANCE COMPANY
An Insurance company is currently recruiting for the following positions: Qualified candidates should send in their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on Friday 20th April 2018.
HEAD OF ALTERNATIVE AND DIGITAL CHANNELS
- Develop and implement Digital marketing and sales strategy for the business using electronic channels.
- Develop and implement efficient and effective digital ecosystem partnerships to drive sales and expand distribution.
- Identify opportunities in the market and implement digital alternative channels and electronic payment solutions.
- Develop, execute, and manage Digital Channels as a sales channel for the firm’s Products and Services across remote touch points.
- Responsible for digital channels business targets – number of new customers, number of hits, click-through, number of sales, number of downloads, number of active clients.
- Define and monitor digital channels operational requirements and key performance indices – error free processing, uptime.
- Oversee service management of vendors and outsourced operations and execution of Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Identify innovation initiatives to enhance digital sales and service delivery
- Define and scope required digital solutions to grow sales and improve service delivery
- Identify and build technology aggregator partnerships to grow the business.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bsc. Mass Communication, Marketing or any social sciences with Diploma in Digital Marketing, SEO certifications amongst others.
- 6- 10 years’ working experience with relevant experience in E-Commerce, Retail and /or Digital Financial Services sales roles or electronic payments roles.
- The job holder must have supervised minimum of 2 people in a structured environment.