We are a group of schools located in Ikeja and as part of our re-engineering process, we are recruiting into the following vacancies:
Heads of Quality Assurance in the Administration of:
Successful candidates must be Intelligent, Creative, Hardworking and with Ability to think Outside the Box.
The candidates must have;
- Minimum of B.Ed. and/or M. Ed. In Educational Administration and Management or M. Ed. in Educational Technology with a minimum of 15 years post qualification experience out of which 10 years must be as a
- Quality Assurance Officer/Head in a reputable school.
- Managed a school as a Head with verifiable experience in Quality Assurance/Inspection of Schools.
- Knowledge of contemporary developments in Education at National level and World stage.
- Leadership and Human Relation Skills.
- Above Average ICT Skills
- Must have been registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
Position: High School Teachers (All subjects):
NCE and BEd. with5 years teaching experience.
Qualification and Experience:
NCE and/or B.Ed with 4 years teaching experience
Qualification and Experience
- NCE and/or Certificate Diploma in Montessori Education with at least 3 years’ experience in handling Nursery classes.
- Candidates with first degree in other fields can also apply provided he/she possesses a PGDE Certificate and have the required experience.
- Be willing and ready to display a clear understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies across the classes.
All candidates must:
- Be computer literate
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents and staff.
- Strong commitment to school improvement.
Method of Application
Prospective candidates should forward their handwritten applications with photocopies of Curriculum Vitae, Certificates and other Credentials to
The Head of Human Resources/Administration, P.O.Box 4344, Ikeja,
Stating the post applied for on the left corner before 26th April, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.