Vacancies: Management Controller and Store Manager
We are an Agro-Allied Company operating in Ondo, Edo, Delta and Ogun States in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant posts:
Position: Management Controller (To be based in Araromi-Obu, Ondo State)
The position entails the provision of reliable financial and non-financial information with respect to providing key measures to improve the performance of respective activities within the company. The position holder will also advise Management with respect to investments and put in place the necessary strategies and tools to minimize the operational costs of the company.
- Must have excellent analytical ability
- High level of Integrity
- High level of confidentiality
- Good team Player
- Attention to details
- Presentation and communication skills
- Carry out analysis on the Company’s performance
- Participate actively in the establishment of annual budget
- Perform budgetary control analysis for the company
- Implement reporting and studies for Management
- Minimum of First Degree in Finance/Management
- Must be ICAN Qualified
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar function
- Good knowledge of Excel (Advance)
- Good knowledge of Sun system
- Good knowledge of Management Control
- Working Knowledge in French
Position: Store Manager (To be based in Araromi-Obu, Ondo State)
- Ability to establish priorities; coordinate activities of subordinates and delegate responsibilities, where appropriate.
- Ability to inspire, guide and lead others in the team.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skill.
- A good communication skill.
- Time management skill.
- To ensure a proper stock management with technical tools for stock optimization
- To ensure strict application of standard rules on safety of goods and personnel
- To ensure proper recording, placement and movement of goods/materials at all times
- To ensure a proper preparation of the annual stock inventory for a smooth stock counting
B.SC/HND in Accounting or Purchasing/Supply
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC work experience.
- Must be Computer literate.
How to apply
All interested applicants should send their CV (in MS word saved in their name) not later than Friday May 4, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject.
Please Note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited.