UPSTREAM OIL & GAS COMPANY
A leading Nigerian indigenous upstream oil and gas company requires the services of an experienced and enterprising Managing Director. An attractive remuneration package and prospects await the successful candidates.
Job Title: Managing Director
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Procurement or related field. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Not less than 25 years’ post graduate experience with at least 10 years in a senior management role.
- This role is for a seasoned and qualified professional with leadership skills in Technical Operations, Strategic planning and Change management.
- Vast knowledge of E & P, Business Planning, Procurement, Supply Chain and Contract management.
- Previous experience in the energy sector or transportation will be an advantage Commercially astute and with proven P&L responsibility and track record of growing revenue, cost management, and delivery against KPIs.
- Practical experience in leading change, process redesign and operations management.
- Visible leadership skills within challenging performance environments.
- Reporting to Board, the Managing Director will be responsible for ensuring the company’s smooth Technical operations, growth, profitability, prosperity and sustainability as well as increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strategic Orientation: Defining and establishing overall Strategic Business Plan, including goals and objectives in the short, medium and long term.
- Process and Operational Imperatives: align Company’s process and operational models to contract agreement, whilst ensuring consistent and quality delivery.
- People Management and Organizational Development: Create effective teams and enabling environment that allows people employ their talents in achieving organizational objectives in a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Business Planning/Financial Leadership: Partner internal and external customers to deliver world-class service and ensure consistent achievement of corporate financial objectives, including budgets and regulatory/statutory requirements.
- Technology/ Innovation: Employ cutting-edge technology and innovativeness to deliver niche leadership in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
MODE OF APPLICATION: Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Applications closes 19th April, 2018.