We are a Major Property and Real Estate Company, with substantial properties in major cities across Nigeria, seeking to strengthen our operations.
We therefore wish to engage highly competent, talented, self-motivated and experienced Senior Real Estate Managers.
Position: Real Estate Managers, (Ref: REM)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management, Architecture, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. MBA or other post-graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to multitask with proven project management capabilities.
- Professional Certification in facilities management/ architecture/estate management etc.
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes / health and safety etc.)
- Minimum of twelve (12) years -experience in an estate/ facility management environment with at least 3 years at Managerial Level.
- Must have worked with one of the leading estate management firms in Nigeria or overseas
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationship with clients and contractors from different background.
- Candidate must possess excellent Negotiating, Organizational and Communication Skills.
- Provides full services to real estate owners, developers and investors.
- Identifies and addresses real estate owners’ needs while developing and sustaining deep clients relationship using networking, negotiation and persuasive skills to identify and sell potential/ new services opportunities.
- Maintains an active and timely updated deal log and provide communication on status and regular evaluation of properties.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and cleaning services.
- Maintains building systems through supervision of third party agencies.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators etc.
- Ensures compliance with all Statutory Regulations/requirements.
- Liaises with all relevant Statutory Agencies
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, not later than 12th April, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.