Vacancies: Regional Commercial Manager, Regional Technical Manager
IBEDC is one of the successor companies of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), with the largest electricity distribution franchise area covering Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara and parts of Ekiti, Kogi and Niger states.
As part of our strategy to deliver more effective service to our customers, we seek to engage the following professionals:
Position: Regional Commercial Manager (RCM)
Reporting to the Regional Head, the RCM will develop and implement appropriate strategies to deliver on Regional Commercial targets
- Develop and implement Business Hub (BH) commercial strategies in line with business objectives.
- Coordinate the operations / activities of all IBEDC’s Business Hubs and support department head in the allocation of Business Hub revenue targets based on corporate objectives.
- Monitor the implementation of Business Hubs Commercial & Collection Strategies.
- Analyse market trends and identifies opportunities for financial growth and increased geographic-spread.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Engineering or Management Studies)
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience from a profit center oriented service or utility industry (at least 3 of which should be in a senior management role)
- Membership of a professional body in the Management or Marketing field will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of laws/regulations governing the Nigerian Power Sector is an advantage.
Position: Regional Technical Manager (RTM)
Reporting to the Regional Head, the RTM will develop and implement appropriate strategies to deliver on the Regional Technical targets.
- Keep abreast of current trends and serves as a technical advisor to the Region to improve technical strategy & operations.
- Conduct periodic inspection programs to ensure technical assets and equipment are functioning optimally (transformers, cables, etc.)
- Coordinate cohesive functioning of O&M teams at the BHs to ensure a high degree of reliability/availability of equipment and facilities.
- Ability to interpret electrical wiring diagrams and power system analysis, control and operations.
- Implement various maintenance related programs including routine, proactive, preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Ensure that technical operations are executed in compliance with safety rules, policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with a deep understanding of principles and practices of electricity distribution operations.
Minimum of 10 years supervising technical operations within the power utility industry (at least 5 of which should be in a senior technical role)
Membership of a professional body is required (i.e NSE, COREN)
Good working knowledge of laws/regulations governing the Nigerian Power Sector is an advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested qualified applicants are required to apply for the job role of their choice via our web portal careers.ibedc.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 25th April, 2018.