An Insurance company is currently recruiting for the following positions: Qualified candidates should send in their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third-party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Aid relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
- Bachelor’s Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in Software Development,
- Industry experience in Insurance or financial Services is an Advantage. Knowledge of Secure Software Development Methodologies
- Minimum of i years of programming experience with Windows .NET framework, C#. Java. Python. PHP, VB, PLSQL, TSQL, etc.
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST, Web Services, DLLs etc.
- Experience in creating rich UI /UX application designs.
- Experience working with Databases such as My5QL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database 11g, 12.
- Mobile development experience on Android and IOS is a plus.
- Experience working with Web servers 115, Apache, WebLogic etc.
- Practical experience of development with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Familiar with FINTECH and INSURTECH developments.
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
- Liaise with agencies to ensure good relationship and publication of stories/interviews about the company’s operations and achievements.
- Draft and develop materials on topical issues that may be published regularly for internal and external communication
- Advise the management of publicity trends that may be of value to the company
- Present daily reports of news events related to the industry to the provided database
- Recommend, implement and maintain website design and operation.
- Liaison with Agencies to ensure development of creatives for adverts in the Media
- Ensure that Adverts are appropriately placed based on approved specifications
- Maintain good working relationship with all third party providers
- Develop and consolidate strong media ties to confirm widespread outreach to public and business partners.
- Contribution to the increased visibility and understanding of the company’s vision and purpose.
- Other duties assigned by the Group Head.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Public Relations, Mass Communication or Creative Arts and a Masters Degree in Communication, an advantage. At least 1 year post qualification experience preferably in the Insurance Services Sector.
- Age: 22-30 years.