Vacancies: Supply Chain Manager and Engineering Manager
An EPC Company that is fully committed to developing the Nigerian Human Capital and existing facilities in accordance with the Nigerian Content Act: and who offers world class services through local design, fabrication, manufacturing and supplying of platforms and systems for the Oil and Gas industry is in search of qualified and multi-talented professionals to fill up the following positions
Position: Supply Chain Manager
Hierarchically reporting to: Managing Director
- Ensure the coordination of all activities of purchasing, subcontracting, expediting, transports and customs clearance for all projects;
- Ensure the process for the identification and the qualification of suppliers and subcontractors; ensure the monitoring of the manufacturing progress of critical path equipment and material, applying the necessary pressure on vendors to maintain delivery promises;
- Organize the preparation and updating of the “procurement status report”, providing the cost Control Department with all information relevant to the procurement costs.
Required Experience, skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or relevant field of studies in supply chain and procurement
- Preferably a master degree in engineering or relevant field of studies in supply chain and procurement or MBA with supply chain option;
- Member of professional body with excellent influence skills;
- 7+years of experience in procurement management with the oil and gas industry
- Strong analytical skills and cost control management experience in procurement, logistics, operation, product, materials supply and inventory;
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Position: Engineering Manager
Hierarchically To: Engineering and Operation Manager
- Oversee, coordinate and monitor the activities of the Engineering department , monitor compliance with design, engineering and technological discipline, provided the necessary level of technical preparation and it constant growth, improving efficiency and productivity, reducing cost and rational use of technical resources;
- Grant continuous improvement training for engineering and technical personnel;
- Technical support field engineer in the technical analysis of project design and the technical problems solving in each discipline, emerging under construction, mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning;
- Support CM and BD, during tender phase, for the technical analysis;
- Work with the EAOM to define the allocation of technical resources to project and define the “make or buy” strategy in terms of workloads and project peculiarities.
Required experience, skills and qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant engineering discipline and master’s degree in engineering;
- 12+years experience in oil and gas companies; 8+years experience in project engineering management for large EPC project;
- Strong experience in managing a large workforce with diverse background, maintain relationship with various stakeholders, including third party contractors and JV partners;
- Knowledge of the major engineering and design software;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their CVs and credentials before 20th April, 2018 to email@example.com clearly stating the Job Title as the Subject of the Email.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.