JOB TITLE: CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR – CIVIL
Execute construction (civil, mechanical, electrical) activities of Plant or Infrastructure projects in the approved portfolio to standards (Cost, Schedule, and Quality), ready to operate as defined in each projects Final Investment Decision while meeting NLNG.s Goal Zero HSE Objectives.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implement approved constructability report, in accordance with the NLNG approved Project Management Procedures, while ensuring proper authorizations to achieve project delivery within the approved scope, HSE, quality, schedule and budget.
- Apply approved Construction Risk Assessment aligned with the Project Risk Assessment to identify and assess risks and uncertainties associated with implementing the specific project and also apply approved Construction Risk Management Plan and mitigation strategies for projects under consideration.
- Apply HSE & Quality Management Processes for construction activities and ensure adherence to the Project Quality Management System by applying approved NLNG Procedures, Standards and Specifications, as well as relevant Design Engineering Practices (DEPs) to achieve quality delivery of projects, and manage construction changes, deviations and queries in accordance with the Change Management Processes.
- Ensure that all materials used for construction are of adequate standard according to specifications.
- Ensure all relevant permits to work are in place and works are executed in accordance with the permit requirement.
- Participate in commissioning and start up plans, spare part recommendations, start-up assistance for specialized equipment, etc.jn order to ensure a flawless start-up and handover to the Business Owner or Asset Holder.
- Generate and ensure complete closure of Punch List items, including Marked-up As Built Drawings / Documentation and carry out Construction Performance Post Implementation Review’ and produce Lessons Learned and Close out Reports.
The right candidate should:
- HND, B.Sc. in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 3 – 5 years post-graduation experience, out of which minimum of 2 years should have been spent in project / construction management in the oil & gas industry.
Method of Applying:
All interested applicants should email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This vacancy will close on April 17th, 2018.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s)