We are a dynamic and highly reputable Company based in Lagos seeking to hire a competent, hardworking, committed and experienced Business Analyst. This individual will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business systems and user needs. Additionally, he or she will also document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Position: Business Analyst
To gather, document, and analyze requirements for all projects and b initiatives to ensure deliverables meet strategic objectives.
- Analyze business requirements to ensure projects deliver in line with the organizations strategic objectives.
- Use data modelling practices to analyze business processes and articulate initiatives for strategic and operational improvements and changes Identify and review requirements on project deliverables and communicate to project teams.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of ongoing projects.
- Communicate relevant project information to all stakeholders as needed.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and technology advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements of the organization.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and monitor deliverables against requirements
Skills and Competencies Necessary for Job Function
- Prioritization and multitasking skills Analytical Skills Attention to Detail
- Proficient with Microsoft office, Microsoft projects and software design tools etc.
- Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Conflict Resolution/Negotiation skills
- Ability to Work with Cross-Functional Teams
- Verbal and written Communication Skills
- Creative thinking
- Technical Knowledge/Proficiency
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Management Information Systems, communications, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- CBAP/CCBA Certification required
- Minimum of 5-7 years related experience as a business analyst or similar role
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org , not later than 29th May, 2018
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.