POSITION: Experienced (NON-MANAGER)
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
Location: Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Preferred Years of Experience: 4years and above
DESCRIPTION: We are a financial service provider licensed by the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the Securities and Exchange Commission as a Broker/Dealer with Head office in Lagos state. We attach great importance to quality delivery of life changing services to our clients with strong emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction.
We attach great importance to quality delivery of life-changing services to all our clients with strong emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities and Accountability:
- To identify new business opportunities in the Capital and Money Markets.
- To develop and grow a robust balance sheet and portfolio size that can propel the branch to profitability
- Develop and implement target marketing strategies for branch’s effective growth
- To maintain cordial and professional relationship with clients by providing technical support in all aspect of the financial system.
- To develop and market company products to existing and potential customers in and around the region.
- Develop and implement business development plans, networking and relationship management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline, Minimum 4 years verifiable experience in a Stockbroking Firm or Financial Institution.
- Must understand the business terrain of preferred location ( Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt)
- Must command a sizable balance sheet.
- Good understanding of marketing and customer service delivery
- Broad knowledge of service areas and business strategy (especially in Money & Capital Market)
Interested and qualified applicants should please send their CVs to
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22nd May 2018