We are a leading Information Technology company in Nigeria driven by passion to provide excellent solutions to various organizations within and outside Nigeria.
As a result of emerging opportunities, we invite applications from resourceful and suitable candidates to fill the position below:
The Group Head, Strategy and Special Assistant will be responsible for assisting the GMD with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives. The prospective candidate will work with SBU Heads to achieve companywide objectives before deadlines.
Position: Group Head, Strategy and Special Assistant
Responsible to: Group Managing Director
- Communicating and implementing company’s strategy internally and externally so that all SBU Heads, partners and clients to understand the company-wide strategic plan that will achieve company’s goals.
- Driving decision-making that creates medium- and long-term improvement.
- Establishing and reviewing key strategic priorities and translating them into a comprehensive strategic plan.
- Monitoring the execution of the strategic plan.
- Facilitating and driving key strategic initiatives through inception phase.
- Ensuring SBU/departmental strategic planning projects reflect organizational strategic priorities.
- Partnering with Management Staff, special committees and consultants to support execution of key initiatives.
- Act as high level Special Assistant to the GMD
- Developing inclusive planning processes.
- Translating strategies into actionable and quantitative plans.
- Mobilizing and managing teams of individuals changed with executing strategies.
- Acting as a resource across an organization to increase broad cohesion for strategic plans
- Manage cross-functional project teams to identify, analyze, and develop plans around critical strategic priorities.
B.sc or Msc. Computer Science or related field, MBA
8 years’ experience and 3 years in managing organization strategy in IT industry.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Excellent business analysis and leadership skills
- Flair for architectural designs and research skill
- Fluent writer and speaker
- Great skills in coming up with excellent PowerPoint Presentations
- Successful track record of dealing with executive level professionals to drive business outcomes
Attractive and above industry average
Closing Date: 22nd May, 2018
Interested candidate should apply by sending Cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org