Our client who is a major player in the Publishing industry in Lagos is in urgent need of a Senior Accountant, the candidate must possess the following:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Lagos Mainland
Qualifications and Skills:
(1) BSC or HND in Accounting with a minimum of six (6) year’s relevant experience.
(2) Good knowledge of Tally ERP software will be an added advantage
(3) Must possess the ability to converse effectively in verbal and written form.
(4) Must possess strong financial and analytical ability
Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Prepare timely financial and statistical reports for management and board use Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies and procedures.
(2) Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
(3) Generating monthly, of quarterly and annual management accounts
(4) Prepare books of journal entries and keep integrity of general ledger
(5) Prepare monthly organizational payroll remittances, and attend to company tax obligations
(6) Develops guidelines for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data; maintains and reconciles the more difficult financial control records for expenditures, allotments, receipts, and encumbrances
(7) Monitor receivables and payables. Follows up on missing payments, advises on and arranges payment schedules
(1) Audit experience (Minimum of 3years)
(2) Possession of ACA and ACCA
How to Apply:
Kindly mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with SNR ACCT as the subject of the mail not later than 24th May, 2018.