An Automobile Manufacturing plant in Ogun State has vacancies to recruit exceptional talents with high level of initiatives.
|1||Head Business Development & Marketing||The incumbent is responsible for effective management of Business Development/Marketing and contribute to the strategic and operational development of the company team of professionals Builds market position by locating, developing defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships/deals. He will be responsible for Business Development, Marketing, Emerging Businesses and international Market
• First bachelor’s degree/HND Mechanical Engineering or related field
• A Master’s degree or an MBA will be added advantage
• Minimum of 10 years hands on experience 4 out 0 which must be in management level.
• Business Management practices at a senior level in an Automobile manufacturing or Automobile defense company.
• To provide the necessary leadership that is associated with building as well as maintaining a strong and competent team and people management to the Business Unit, ensuring team member’s potential is realized through set targets and achievements
• Coordinate the activities of marketers and business development mangers in the 6 geo-political regions (North-West, North-East, Middle-Belt, South-South, South-East and South-west) in Nigeria by ensuring the company’s products are promoted and sales target achieved in line with the business strategy and company’s policy
• Strategize business plans and manage financial assessments to gain international customers and research new markets.
• Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis
|2||Research & Development Managers||The incumbent will manage and direct the current technologiesand develop innovations that strengthen the organization’s position in the marketplace.
• B.ENG or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field
• Minimum of 10 years post graduate cognate experience inthe Automobile industry
• A Master’s degree or PHD will be an added advantage
• Responsible for new product research & development, existing product update, quality checks and innovations.
• Developing new product in approved costing and mutually agreed time-line.
• Must be competent and proficient in Windows, internet, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Interested candidates should apply by sending their applications and curriculum Vitae to email@example.com using Job title as Subject, not later than 22nd May, 2018.