VACANCIES: ACCOUNTANT, HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE
Our Client, a pacesetter in the Nigerian pharma-landscape is a people-oriented, performance-driven firm with enormous investments in the Pharmaceutical industry. They provide equal opportunities for employees to optimise their potentials and meet their career aspirations. In line with growth need, they are seeking for qualified and exceptional candidates to fill certain roles.
LOCATION: LAGOS ONLY.
RESPONSIBILITIES/REQUIREMENTS: Candidate Must
- Possess strong Corporate Accounting skills and have a strong background In Corporate Finance, Financial reporting from financial statement to balance sheet and narrative analysis.
- Have verifiable proficiency in Accounting packages and MS-Excel with the ability to use vlookup, concatenate functions, and build amortization plans. This will be verified.
- Ensure supervision of account payable, receivables and inventory reconciliation.
- Strong leadership personality and communication skill to support the sales and marketing team,
- Be of high integrity with appreciable experience in a structured reputable organization. Academic Qualification: B.Sc./H.N.D Degree in Accounting from a reputable institution. A professional qualification may be an advantage.
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE
LOCATION: LAGOS ONLY.
RESPONSIBILITIES/REQUIREMENTS: Candidate must
- Provide support in the various human resources functions such as recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, appraisal, welfare etc
- Facilitate communication; coordination of logistics and facility management and travel protocol.
- Must be efficient, organized, able to multi-task, a problem solver who will maintain complex schedules and coordinate administrative functions of the organisation. Academic Qualification: First Degree in Management and Social Sciences/Humanities courses from a reputable institution.
- Previous experience could be an advantage for the above two positions.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications with CV attached to the email address below. All applications must be in this format; Position-in-view Must be the subject of the mail e.g. Accountant or Human Resource Executive. All applications must on or before 12th July, 2018