Our client is a leading indigenous manufacturer of an exciting range of personal care and beauty brands and based in the East with footprints all over the country and the West African sub region. As a result of strategic market expansion initiative, she requires urgently self- motivated and results oriented sales professionals to fill in positions of Area Sales Managers and Van Sales Executives to drive brands visibility in the primary and tertiary trade channels.
POSITION: AREA SALES MANAGERS: Lagos and East:
The Area Managers will report to the Head of Sales and be responsible for the achievement of the company’s sales objectives and execution of marketing programmes in the territories assigned to them.
- Profitable management of the primary and tertiary trade channels to ensure they deliver the set targets for the sales territory.
- Effective management of the team of Van Sales Executives to ensure maximum visibility of the company brands in the retail channel.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- A good bachelor’s degree in the business, marketing, natural and social sciences.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the management of primary trade channels and the redistribution function in a structured personal care manufacturing company
- Good knowledge of the market for personal care products and track record of achievements in current and previous employments.
- Good leadership skills and inter personal skill
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Power Point, Word and Excel
- Ability to ‘walk the tight rope’ all the time and drive team members for achievement of set objectives.
POSITION: VAN SALES EXECUTIVES:
The Van Sales Executives will report to the Area Sales Manager of the territory of deployment and will take responsibility for the management of the retail channels to ensure maximum visibility of the company’s brands.
- Achieve the company’s redistribution objectives of achieving maximum visibility of the company’s brands in the retail outlets.
- Execute the company’s marketing programmes and ensure speedy throughput of stocks from the company’s distributors outlets
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good bachelor’s degree in business, the social or natural sciences
- A minimum of two years’ experience in redistribution sales especially of personal care products.
- Good knowledge of the market in the desired sales territory
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements should send their applications along with their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 12th June 2018