DEALING CLERK, CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT in a leading Stockbroking firm
VACANCIES: DEALING CLERK, CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
A leading Stockbroking firm operating in the Nigerian Capital Market with Head Office in Lagos is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
JOB TITLE: DEALING CLERK
- B.Sc./ HND in any Social Science
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (ACS),
- Dealing Clerk of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- 2-5 years’ working experience preferably in Stockbroking / Investment Management firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- High level of attention to details and well organized.
- Basic understanding of the capital market.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intelligent and eager to learn
- Innovative and able to think outside the box.
Age: 30-45 years
JOB TITLE: CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
- A good first degree in any quantitative or Business discipline.
- A Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA).
- Three (3) years audit experience
- Good knowledge of financial accounting and account analysis
- Good knowledge of Cloud Integra Accounting Software
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet for data analysis
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Must have long hands-on experience in Accounts/finance functions of a reputable financial services environment; preferably, in a stockbroking outfit.
- Excellent analytical mind and ability to detect enterprise risk
Age: 30-40 years.
Salary is negotiable and compares with what obtains in the financial services industry.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their detailed resume/CVs to email@example.com with the position as subject matter on or before the close of on 12th June, 2018.