The Lagos Multi-Door Courthouse, the first court-connected and court-integrated Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre in Africa is seeking to recruit experienced, internationally accredited and exceptional top Management Personnel to drive the business of the Centre.
Position: Head of Operations
- Deftly manage the Operations functions, ensuring that all processes and significant responsibilities in a large organization or in the
- Alternative Dispute Resolution environment
- Proven capacity to execute major enterprise- wide initiatives.
- Ability to champion change management initiatives
- Very high level of proficiency in the use of IT tools for data analysis,
- presentations, reports, research and communication.
- Experience in multicultural environment, stages are timorously and rigorously executed to achieve speedy resolution and closure of disputes, in pursuit of the overall goal of the organization. Actively monitor the performance ‘of Neutrals and report performance against targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hands-on management of Operations process flow from the service of processes to a desirable conclusion of the case.
- Determine and control key elements and performance criteria of the operations function.
- Achieve agreed targets.
- Supervise the Registry, manage the Case Management team, and execute special programmes to agreed targets as a core element of strategy.
Education and Qualifications
- LLB, BL from a recognized institution and Law School.
- Postgraduate degree or MBA is desirable.
- Membership of the relevant professional bodies.
- Seven to ten years cognate experience of managing significant responsibilities in a large organization.
- Proven capacity to execute major enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Very high level of proficiency in the use of IT tools for data analysis, presentations, reports, research and communication.
How to Apply:
Interested internal and External Applicants should please send their Curriculum Vitae to: Imdcexecvacancies@gmail.com not later than 19th June, 2018.