AN INDIGENOUS FMCG MANUFACTURING COMPANY in the Cosmetics Sector with Head Office in Lagos is looking for an experienced and result driven candidate for the position of a Sales Manager.
POSITION: SALES MANAGER
- Responsible for identifying and winning new customers, as well as looking after existing customer accounts.
- Developing a sales plan for the Sales Team
- Set Sales Goals for the Team & analyze sales statistics to determine the sales potentials and inventory requirements of products and stores and to monitor consumers preferences
- Design sales execution strategies and implement the strategies devised to increase the sales revenue
- Constantly analyze the market; the consumption capacity of the consumers and project the expected return
- Surveying the market in order to spy competition and to improve on the competitive strategy
- Collaborate with the Marketing arm of the organization in order to look for innovative ways to influence consumers and improve sales
- Notify distributors and consumers about any new product launch
- Oversee the activities of the entire Sales Team
- Develop a reward and motivation scheme to encourage high performance amongst the Sales Team
- Design strategies for growing both the local market and the export market
- Drive the recruitment and development of both new and existing Distributors to serve as business partners at their various markets
- Carry out the performance assessment of the Sales Team from time to time
- Design sales policies; processes and procedures for the organization
- Provide timely programmes that will aid the company’s ability to retain the loyalty of the Distributors to the brand
- Monitor and track the performance of the Sales Team
- Effective participation at workshops; trade shows and seminars to be abreast of changes in the industry
- Responsible for the preparation of the Department’s yearly budget and the implementation of activities required to achieve the budget
- Drive effective deployment of resources thereby reducing and elimination wastages
- Ensure that the Sales Team receive necessary product training before new products are launched
- Ensure prompt investigation into customer complaints and resolution by maintaining a register of incidents with all detail
- Train, Coach, Mentor & Develop team members to the next level of competency
At least 10 years of progressively more responsible positions in Accounts & Finance, preferably in an FMCG Firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any other Social Science Courses.
- Masters in Business Administration or Marketing will be an added advantage
REQUIRED SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Good understanding of the cosmetics sector in terms of trends, opportunities etc.
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent selling & negotiation skills
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Good people management skills
AGE: Between 35years- 50years
SALARY PACKAGE: Very Attractive
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: Submission of applications closes on 12th July, 2018.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.