SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEERS IN A LEADING PROCUREMENT INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING COMPANY
We are a leading Engineering Procurement Installation and Commissioning (EPIC) company in Nigeria’s Oil & Gas upstream sector. We require experienced personnel to join our dynamic workforce.
POSITION: SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEERS
- Evaluate & develop solutions for civil/piping/ structural problems and inquiries that arise in the course of company operations.
- Conducting structural modification feasibility studies and structural integrity assessment.
- Preparation of civil/structural calculations, drawings & statements.
- Developing and managing project works to improve reliability and safety
- Supervision of project works and managing of a multi-disciplinary workforce.
- A good first degree in Civil/Mechanical/ Chemical engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of engineering experience preferably in ah oil and gas environment
- Current COREN registration
- Demonstrated knowledge of cost control & scheduling.
- Wide knowledge of international construction standards
- Demonstrated experience in using structural analysis computer programs.
- Proven ability in steel design, concrete design, pile and soil supported foundation design, seismic design, and structural analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to express ideas to a wide range of groups.
- Possesses and maintains knowledge of codes for building materials and design
- Proficient in producing engineering drawings using AutoCAD
- Ability to collaboratively work on a team and with colleagues to solve challenging problems.
- Proven well-rounded perspective and ability to prioritize work gamed from experience in such positions as a supervisor or project engineer.
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications/CV to email@example.com not later than 27th May 2018
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview