Vacancies: Sub-Editors, Correspondent Business and Politics, Internal Auditor
A media company, one of the most read newspapers among the political and business elite, is looking for skilled Executives to run the company’s daily printing and publishing operations in each of three designated regions, namely, Lagos/South-West, Abuja/North and Asaba/South.
The Sub- Editors must have a proven track- record of working well under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Position: Correspondent Business and Politics
- A good University degree in English, Mass Communication or any other relevant degree with at least 5 years solid experience as a Sub-Editor/Production Editor.
Position: Internal Auditor
- The successful candidate will possess a detailed knowledge of accounting procedures and sound judgement. He/she will perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management.
- A good University degree in English, Mass Communication or any other relevant degree with at least years experience reporting politics/Business in a newspaper
- Proven working experience as an Internal Auditor. BSc/HND Accounting and qualified member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ACA/ACCA or its equivalent). Minimum 5yrs post Qualification Experience with a trade record of successes in a management position of a well-established company. Previous experience in Auditing will be a significant advantage. Mastery of computerised accounting systems
- Responsible for strategy for cost effective acquisition of materials and services plus evaluation of rentals and leases. Will also be responsible for maintaining and reviewing all records of purchased goods, including their costs, deliveries and inventories.
- Experience in financial, procurement and inventory management software required, BSc with minimum of 5yrs experience in direct procurement/logistics
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should please send an application letter and CV to email@example.com not later than 15th June 2018.