VACANCIES: VICE PRINCIPAL, SUBJECT TEACHERS, GUIDANCE/ CAREERS COUNSELOR
We required suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
POSITION: VICE PRINCIPAL (ACADEMIC)
- Minimum qualification: Masters Degree in Education or any related field.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience as a middle/senior manager in a reputable secondary school.
- Vast experience in teaching the Nigerian and British curriculum up to senior secondary level.
- Experience in international education
- Must possess a teaching qualification and ICT skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Willingness to teach
POSITION: SUBJECT TEACHERS
In the following subjects:
Mathematics/ Further Mathematics, ICT, English/ English Literature, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, PHE, Music/Dance/Drama, Exam Officer, Economics/Business Studies, Accounts, History/Government, Christian Religious Studies /IRS, French, Food & Nutrition/Home Economics, Geography
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Education or any related field
- IGCSE/WAEC teaching experience.
- A track record of successful delivery of Subject (applicable to position) in a reputable secondary school.
- 10 years cognate experience.
- Strong commitment to team work.
- Experience of delivering International curriculum.
- Must be registered with TRCN
POSITION: GUIDANCE/ CAREERS COUNSELLOR
- Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree in Psychology/Education.
- Minimum of 5 years counseling experience in an educational institution.
- Candidates are required to have practical experience in both the British and Nigerian curricula.
- A Masters degree in Counseling will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess excellent writing and oral skills
- Candidates must be computer literate; able to use MS Office especially in making presentations and using spread sheet applications (excel format) in their work.
HOW TO APPLY:
We offer excellent Terms and Conditions with attractive remuneration.
Interested applicants should forward the following :
Copies of credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 5th July, 2018
Job Location: Abuja
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.