NAMPAK CARTONS NIGERIA LIMITED
Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, Ibadan, is a member of a leading packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 13 countries committed to packaging excellence. As part of our business expansion strategy, we seek to fill the post of Die and Embossing Maker.
The successful candidate, will report to the Production Services Manager
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing of pre make ready and make ready
- Inspection of tooling for embossing, cutting die and tooling upon receipt
- Installation / make ready of cutting die and embossing for production
- Responsible for re- rule cutting die after production
- Managing and maintaining of Wetzel unit
- Drilling of stripping drums
- Installation and setting of Stripping drums.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- HND or equivalent qualification in Printing Technology. Industrial/ Mechanical Engineering
- Gravure printing knowledge and management.
- Engineering tools management
- Proficiency in computer literacy (MS Office, CAD, Graphics)
- Excellent people relationship skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive and relevant experience in the manufacturing industry.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Using the position as subject of the email, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for submission of application is: Tuesday 10th July, 2018
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer!